My Fortnite Experience

 My Fortnite Experience

 Beginning:                             

                                  My experience with fortnite has been really great. I started playing fortnite in season 1  just when it got released back in 2017.I used to play Destiny 2 and Overwatch before fortnite. A really great friend of mine Khizar introduced me to the game. I think it is a really great third person shooter game with complex, creative and enjoyable building mechanics. In the beginning up until season 3-4 I used to be a noob who couldn't even aim properly. At that time everyone used to be a so bad compared to today. I used to play on European servers and got 130-150 ping at that time.
Getting a solo win was a really big dream of mine. I remember I used to grind 6 hours a day to get a win.
It took me 10 days of straight grinding for my first win. After that the game started becoming more and more popular all kinds of new guns, traps, places and mechanics got introduced in the game. I used to be a college student at the time, so I stopped playing to much fortnite and started focusing on my studies. I only used to play on the weekend. People started getting better and better a really great streamer ninja who used to stream on twitch and YouTube at the time got famous. He introduced new ways to play the game and have fun.
Everyone used to watch his streams. His YouTube page: linkis: https://www.youtube.com/user/NinjasHyper
 

Fortnite's First Event:

                       
                                Epic games just surprised everyone and gave the game Its very first event. I remember me and my other friends started our normal squads game and during the game something big happened it surprised the whole fortnite community. A video of the first event is given below:

  


  Introduction of Playground:               

                       Some time passed and after my final I started playing fortnite more often. I somehow got 100-150 wins at that time it was considered a really big achievement. Just around the time epic games introduced the playground mode. In this mode people could do private matches and free build as much as they wanted. We used to play this mode all day long. A famous video for playground mode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRIjWL9LLTQ

Fortnite's Tournaments:

                     As Fortnite's competitive player base increased, so fortnite gave in their first tournament. Later on the competitivity of the game reached another level and people started playing fortnite on a professional level.
Many new tournaments with big prize pools were introduced in the game. Many professional agencies like FAZE, LIQUID, TSM, and etc. were also made for professional players. People started earning money through fortnite in the form of YouTube, business and tournaments.

Creative mode:

                   After an year or so fortnite introduced their new mode called the creative. In this mode just like Minecraft people could create their very own islands with 15 other people at the same time. one match of creative was of 3-4 hours long. Through this mode people made so many great maps for fun, improvement,1v1's, zone wars, box fights, deathruns and etc.
                                                                                    At the time a youtuber Cizzors made a really difficult to complete deathrun map. He gave people a challenge that who ever completes it in the lowest time will win 1000 dollars. People couldn't even finish it it was so difficult. Here's a link of the video of the challenge:


link of a video of the top 20 fortnite creative maps:



     Fortnite World Cup:

               fortnite hosted a world cup for solo, duos and squads in which the top best qualified players of all regions were invited and a 17 years old child called Bugha won 3 million dollars. Some highlights of the fortnite solos world cup are in the video below:





Fortnite Improvement Tips:

             These days the game is to difficult for casual players. If u don't put in a chunk of hours of practice u can not put up a fight with others. Here are some tips for getting better in the game:

          1. Practice your aim for 10-15 minutes every day here are some good creative map codes:
          6056-6077-9955
          7244-2038-6095
          2. Practice your edits also for 10-15 minutes everyday some creative map codes for edit course:
            Edit course by Raider464  8403-5860-3893  
            3. Learn peace control
            code for peace control 1022-6360-5815 
            4. Free Build as much as u can.
            5. Learn some basic highground retakes.
            6. Try to play with players who are better than u.
            7. play as much private matches as u can for experience.

     Concerts In Fortnite:

Fortnite has collabed with many singer's in the past to host online concerts in game. During the tough time of covid-19 everyone was trapped in their house. Fortnite collabed with Travis Scott for the release of his new album provided its players with a new dimensional based concert that enhanced the games graphics and views to another level. During the event me and my friends were so freaked out that we had never experienced such a heartwarming and hilarious moment before. A video of the great event is given below:




My Fortnite Montage:

 Below are videos of some of my best plays.

                                        
                                                   










     My Skins Collection:

        So far I've got a really great skin collection of all the battlepasses and many other good looking skins. As uploaded below:













             My Fortnite Information:  

            you guys can  checkout my fortnite stats at the link given below:
                                
                       I am always free for 1v1's and stuff if u guys ever wanna play with me u guys can add send me a friend request on epicgames my username is HealDemonicAngel 
     
                                          If u guys have any question or need help with anything u can just mail me at demonicangel5555@gmail.com.



Comments